Monday, October 3, 2011

Night Walk

I had an interesting weekend. My daughter was with me and she is blossoming into a full fledged teenager at the speed of light! She is beautiful, but she is driving me crazy. She is now a fan of Doctor Who and has been watching about 3 episodes a day every chance she gets.

But the interesting part came last night. She finally passed out in her room, her computer automatically booting her off at 1am. (Yay, for parental controls!) But I was having a hard time relaxing. I wanted to masturbate, but I was just too restless. I needed to do something physical to burn off energy and build up some endorphins.

Now, there is a lovely park across the street that runs along side one of the two major bayous in Houston. It has a well lit paved trail that now extends for miles. The temperature was 66 and the humidity pleasant. And it was a very quiet and safe part of town. So, a walk was definitely in order.

I was listening to Radio Meowings (Japan) on my phone and enjoying the beginnings of Fall. About a half mile into my perambulation, I passed by the children's playground. To my pleasant surprise, there, on a picnic table was a young Latino woman spreadeagled with an equally young Anglo male on top of her making very slow love to her.

I stood by a fair sized Live Oak tree, taking advantage of the shadows while I silently watched. The woman had a white blouse, unbuttoned in front. Her short black skirt was pushed up around her waist. Her breasts couldn't have been more than B cups. My god, they were beautiful, the nipples stiff and large. Perfectly shaped nips that rose like mesas on small firm hillocks. I wanted to join them and slide my lips and tongue over them! Well, him too, but I was feeling very lesbi that night!

The young man was teasing her. He was slowly pushing himself into her and then he would almost pull out of her. Then he would make tiny little thrusts for a few moments before he would shove himself deep within her once again. I was drenched watching them!

I unbuttoned my jeans and slide my hand into them. I was lost in the moment. My eyes glued on them, my hand working my own flesh with out conscious thought. I played with the bar that pierced my hood. I love to flick the ball on top. The ball on the underside is always in contact with my clit. It is always a pleasure to keep a steady beat, thumping my clit to the rhythm of the music on my phone.

I don't know how long I stood there watching them, but it had to have been at least 20 minutes, Kraftwerk's Autobahn started and almost finished while he made love to her. I came over and over again until my legs were so shaky I almost collapsed on the ground.

But all good things must cum to an end. They finished as she cried out after he tried to push his way even deeper inside and she started shaking, her head rocking from side to side. And then her body arced upwards as she tried to open herself even more to him. A low guttural moan came from the depths of her very soul and then she went limp on the table.

He was looking down on her with a look of total bliss and domination as he quickly thrust into her, rabbiting to speed his release. With shudder, he tried to shove his cock up to throat and then he came, then collapsing on her.

He lay on her for a few minutes and then pulled off and out of her. He sank to his knees and buried his face between her thighs, gently cleaning her with his mouth. She reached down and took his head in her hands, running her fingers through his dark, curly hair.

Then she pushed him away with a giggle and rose to stand before him. They kissed. Then she sank to her knees, took his now soft manhood in her mouth and returned the favor, consuming any trace of their love left on his prize.

Finally, she rose and they kissed for a few minutes. Then, getting their clothes straightened up, they turned and walked away towards the parking lot.

But as they walked, she turned her head and looked straight at me. Her deep brown eyes locked onto mine and she smiled, nodding at me. My heart was beating loudly and if my legs hadn't been so much rubber, I would have followed them!

Somehow I made it home and into my own bed. I wanted to take out one of my favorite glass toys and fill myself with it, but I was simply too tired and quickly fell asleep.

You know, I have got to go for more late night walks in that park! I may never come across anything quite so interesting again, but the memories of that night as I go on future walks will always send a shiver through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment